- Length: 18 inches He is short like me.
- Weight: 5 lbs 10 oz
- What’s is new: We got GREAT news from the pediatric cardiologist this month. Finally, our little man got in a good position for his echo ultrasound. The doctor was happy to say he no longer thinks he has COA or IAA! He still does a normal to small aortic valve that we will need to watch once he is born. He is not down to have surgery at this time just to be monitored at the hospital. They even said he may go home when I do. I do not want to get my hopes up but it is sounding better! In 2 weeks is our next appointment then every week after that.
- Movement: I have heard that the bigger they get the less they move due to there not being a lot of room. This is not the case for my little man. He moves all the time and you can see it on the outside. It is very alien like to me but people love watching him kick around.
- Growth: He is a big boy this month! Baby Z is a chubby baby about 3 weeks bigger than normal. He is measuring at 36 weeks at 33 weeks. The ultrasound below shows his fat rolls 🙂 Oh, and he has patchy hair too. He could come earlier than excepted but I want him to bake as long as possible.
- Weight Gain: 32 lbs. I am not too happy about that number.
- Stretch Marks: Still none
- Craving: Pancakes and fries
- Symptoms: Back pain! My back hurts when I sit, stand, or lay down. It is hard to get any relief. Heartburn, I live on tums but now they aren’t really working that well. Third trimester isn’t for the weak at heart.
- Looking Forward: Birthing classes; we start our 4 week long classes on Monday! Setting up the nursery! It is about time to paint and order the furniture. Plus we are having fun trying out all the new baby things with help of our yorkie, Mr. Mal.