- Length: 15 inches
- Weight: 2 pounds 5 oz.
- What’s is new: In the last week, I have been able to feel when he has hiccups. This usually happens about once a day
- Movement: He wakes up every night at 9:30 pm and does his little dance. I do sleep all night without having to get up to use the bathroom. I am sure this will change soon but I am loving it now.
- Growth: Baby’s lungs and immune system are maturing this week as baby prepares for his grand entrance. If he were born today he would have an 85 percent chance of surviving as his lungs are capable of breathing air. His testes will have completely descended at this point.
- Weight Gain: 25 lbs.
- Stretch Marks: Not yet but I think some spider veins are starting to show their ugly faces. I have been putting on the cocoa butter in hopes it will help.
- Craving: Ice-cream and cake. I still do not have much of an appite.
- Symptoms: I am starting to get uncomfortable, mostly at night. My restless leg syndrome has returned, and normaly can not fall asleep until 1:00 AM. My feet has some swelling after working 8 hours. Shaving is starting to get interesting. Loving my new clear skin! Still feeling pretty good all-in-all
- Looking Forward: Baby showers in a few weeks! I have my glucose screening test in the morning, I hope I pass!
This is how I feel in my third trimester 🙂