Baby facts: 25 Weeks
- Length: 13 1/2 inches long
- Weight: 1 1/2 pounds. He is growing like a weed!
- Sex: Boy!
- Movement: I think I am growing a karate kid. He kicks all the time, mostly at night. I can see his movement from the outside now.
- Growth: Baby is growing more fat and more hair too! He is enjoying his new sense of equilibrium and now knows which way is up and which is down.
- Weight Gain: 20 lbs. I am trying to keep it under 30 but with 3 months left I may break my weight gain goal 😦
- Stretch Marks: Nope not yet
- Craving: Spicy Foods and dairy
- Symptoms: Heartburn! Must go along with all that spicy food. Starting to get back pain if I sit too long or stand too long. I get some crazy painful leg cramps at night.
- Looking Forward: Finishing the nursery and picking our furniture.